Monday, March 22, 2010



This is my first time as a blogger. As English is my second language you may find some mistakes in my writing, sorry about that...I'll do my best, I promise!!!
I have an advantage, you can write to me in Spanish and I would answer too!!!
A blogger friend, Veronica Diago, who is a super-creative artist, (check her artwork, it is amazing!)suggested to me to start this blog adventure!!I'm thrilled!!! I want to meet people that loves art as I do!!!
I have been painting for many years, at least 15 of them(although I'm still young...hehe)...but for many reasons I never took my gift as something serious. Now I want to built a career on that.
I have been painting almost daily for the past three months. This is one of my most recent paintings.
Tell me what you think about them...

No comments:

Post a Comment