Friday, January 21, 2011

Naturallymephotos by my artist friend Gina

My artist friend Gina has this wonderful store and I would like you to check it. You will find something that you would like in her beautiful collection of photos and artwork. Enjoy!




naturallymephotos is a wonderful shop that sells photo prints and vintage items. Please visit naturallymephotos at www.etsy.com/shop/naturallymephotos. Also you can follow her at:
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1283958455
Twitter:
twitter.com/#!/naturallyphotos
Flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/peacefulmoments/

naturallymephotos is a proud member of the Etsy Treasure Lover Team and POE.
www.treasurelover.com/
www.etsy.com/teams/6462/photographers-of-etsy-poe

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, I am a little slow. I would still like to take the time to say thank you for your kind words. Your art work is truly awesome. For you to prise my photos, is a ture honor. Thank you again
    Gina

    ReplyDelete